7 Tips to Get the Best Sex and Love from Your Husband

0


 


7 Tips to Get the Best Sex and Love from Your Husband


You’ve been married to your husband for a while now, and while you feel like you’re still in love, you also feel like something’s lacking. 


Perhaps it’s the bedroom things might have died down since that early honeymoon phase, or maybe it’s the way he treats you during the day he could show you more affection and attention than he does now.  


To get your marriage back on track and improve things between you and your husband, try these seven tips to get the best sex and love from your husband.


1) Talk about sex


 Sex is a major component in any relationship. If you want a happy, committed marriage then you need to be having sex on a regular basis.


 Don't wait for your husband to initiate it, take charge of your needs and ask him for what you want!  it's really hot. 


2) Initiate sex

 

From the interview I got from a man that's enjoying his marriage, he said

"My wife is always telling me how much she loves me. I try to tell her that I love her too, but words are hard for me.


 After kissing her for a long time, we would start having sex. She would grab my penis with both hands and move it in and out of her vagina until I came into her.


 Sometimes, when she was riding on top of me like this, she would look up at me and say I love you over and over again". That's what makes a marriage work!


3) Set the mood


Another interview said

"We've been married for a year now and I have to admit, my wife is pretty amazing. She cooks, cleans, does all of the dishes, washes clothes and even washes my car! There's really nothing that she won't do for me. 


That said, I want to repay her in kind because she deserves it. What makes her happy? Sex, she says. Well then...I'm going to make sure we're having more sex than we were before. I found some great sites with tips on how to get better at sex so that should help too. 


In return for all of these things she does for me I know what will make her happy: more sex. It may seem like a simple answer but when you think about it if my wife wasn't happy then what would be the point in any of this?"


4) Be responsive


From also what I gathered from interview

"My wife is amazing. I love her deeply, she is my best friend, someone who makes me laugh and feel at home." 


But it wasn't always like this. Marriage takes work on both sides. Here are 7 tips that you can use to get the best sex and love from your husband:


1) When he comes home make him dinner or offer him a drink- greet him with a smile- ask how his day was- listen attentively.


 2) Have some sexy clothes around just in case he feels spontaneous- wear something sexy when you know he's going to be coming home later in the evening.


 3) Never criticize what your partner does for a living - appreciate all their hard work and efforts.



 4) If there's one thing you don't have time for, let them know so they don't feel pressured into doing it.


5) Take care of yourself

My wife is a big believer in mental health. She knows that if she takes care of herself, I'm going to be better able to take care of her.


 Sometimes this means taking an extra yoga class or cooking more than my share for dinner. It's not always easy, but it's worth it.


#1: Take care of yourself so you can take care of your husband and kids. Investing time in ourselves is necessary to invest time in others. 

My wife has been doing more yoga lately, which seems to help with the stress of work and parenting two busy boys under four years old. 


Plus she doesn't come home exhausted every night anymore! 

It may seem selfish at first, but when you start investing in yourself, your spouse will notice the difference. He'll feel happier too!


6) Communicate

1) My wife loves it when I come home every night with a bouquet of flowers. 


2) I take her out for a nice dinner at least once a week. 


3) I always take her out on dates, even if we are just going to see a movie.


 4) She loves it when I bring her breakfast in bed on Saturday mornings.


 5) My wife is so happy when she gets flowers delivered right before Valentine's Day!


 6) When my wife goes on a date with me, I can't wait to hear all about what happened afterward.


 7) Sometimes my wife will ask me how I like something that she cooked or made and say that next time she'll make something else (like more chicken).


7) Be adventurous


Another interview

"My wife and I have been together for years now. We've always had a lot of sex, but we've never really talked about it. 


So, when she suggested we take some time to get more adventurous in bed, I was intrigued. We agreed that every other week we'd try something new until we had a list of things we liked doing together in bed.


 It's been so much fun! And because my wife always knows what I'm thinking before I say it, there are fewer arguments as well. It doesn't matter if you're single or married: Be open-minded about your sexual desires. You might be surprised at how much happier you can be with yourself and your partner if you do.



Conclusion: Men need appreciation just as much as women. So, for those of you who want your husband or partner to be more loving, try this. For those of you with husbands that are not very romantic,I will advice you to  do what the interview  wives does and surprise them with flowers or make their favorite meal! And when they say thank you make sure you say thank YOU too!